About Fishing Ferry
Since we started in 2013 we have been working with P&O Ferries to offer ferry crossings to people going carp fishing in France. We use P&O because they sail up to 46 crossings throughout the day and have unbeatable onboard services allowing you to come and go as you please. FishingFerry.com is dedicated in providing discount ferry crossings to carp anglers making your channel crossing the cheapest way of getting to France for your carp fishing holiday.
Why use FishingFerry.com?
- FishingFerry.com work closely with P&O to offer you discount ferry crossings.
- All our crossings are based on a flexi ticket giving you piece of mind if you're early or late you won't get charged extra to board.
- We offer discounts when booking from one of our holiday associates.
- We have a customer loyaly scheme... the more crossings you book, the more you save. This can be up to an extra £20 per crossing!
- You can easily view and amend your ferry bookings in your own 'My Bookings' area at no extra cost*.